Joaquin, TX: In order to minimize costs, expand revenue sources, and maximize data and transactional security, Texas State Bank is now live with EZswitch® G4. The upgrade to EZswitch G4 from EZswitch® Plus includes the Sentinel™ Alert Notification System, and ensures that both the bank and its cardholders are relying upon the most advanced and secure debit card management technology available. The new system will enable implementation of a host of additional new features and options including:
- Sentinel™ alert notification system providing unattended monitoring of ATM’s, core system interface, EFT connections and more
- Stand-in authorization using a positive balance file (PBF) and/or card limits when the host authorizing system is unavailable
- Secure, single point of card maintenance entry
- Support for multiple ATM/ EFT/ core banking systems and third party network connections
- On-demand ATM/EFT network denial rules
- ATM inactivity status updates
- Reconciliation subsystem
- System health check monitoring
- Support for Cardholder Alerts via email and SMS-text
- Upgrades to the latest version of Red Hat and IBM Informix
Providing an “at-a-glance” view of the entire debit payment network, the G4 user interface will enable users to easily utilize the new system’s full capabilities, including real-time system-wide monitoring, automated job/task scheduling, and advanced “drill-down” card maintenance and transaction research and reporting.
Immediate and recognizable benefits to both the bank and its customers will include streamlined operational efficiency as well as enhanced card management and fraud detection and prevention capabilities.
To learn more, Register now at CSFi.com and enable full access to our web resources. Once registered, users have full access to brochures, videos and additional information fully describing the features and benefits of EZswitch®, G4, Sentinel™, FraudBlock™, EMV support and our entire suite of products, services and solutions.