Bemidji, MN: Security Bank USA is live with EZswitch® G4 with Real-time Card Maintenance (RTCM) as the new online interface to their Fiserv Precision core banking software and the First Data Star EFT network. Addressing the need for real-time management capability for their debit card programs and paving the way for future EMV compliant payments processing, the deployment of the new system in a virtualized VMware environment provides the institution and its cardholders with the most powerful, secure, and scalable end-to-end debit card management solution available.
In order to realize the full revenue potential of their debit card programs, the bank will be utilizing the new system’s integrated support for the First Data STAR RTCM interface. Now, with implementation of the CSFi RTCM module, any changes to a card record performed from the bank’s core system will instantly flow to CSFi’s EZswitch software and on to the First Data STAR EFT network.
RTCM enables instant access to debit card information and activity and the leveraging of trends in card usage essential to maintaining peak operational efficiency of debit card programs including:
- Current account activity and balance
- Account transfer
- Debit card activation
- Changes in personal cardholder preferences
- Interchange fee generation
- Suspicious or fraudulent activity
The new installation also includes implementation of CSFi’s integrated FraudBlock™ real-time fraud detection and prevention system as well as Sentinel™ Alert Notification providing unattended monitoring of ATM’s, core system interface, EFT network connection(s) and more. Additional system features and options for streamlining management of debit card operations and enhancement of the cardholder experience include:
- Stand-in authorization using a positive balance file (PBF) and/or card limits (the system will authorize using a PBF or card limits when the host authorizing system is unavailable)
- Secure, single point of card maintenance entry
- Support for multiple ATM/EFT core banking systems
- Advanced drill-down capability for transaction and cardholder research and reporting
- ATM inactivity status updates
- Support for Cardholder Alerts (via email and SMS texting)
- System health check monitoring
- Reconciliation subsystem
- On-demand ATM/EFT network denial rules
G4 web-based applications provide the bank with powerful front-end tools for managing their new system. Customers taking advantage of G4 report exponential improvement in ease-of-use, system navigation, transaction processing management, and general system control. G4’s “at-a-glance” view of the entire switch network and enhanced intuitive navigation tools, allow any authorized G4 user to easily access and manage the full capabilities of CSFi’s flagship EZswitch® and SWITCHWARE® products.
To learn more, Register now at CSFi.com and enable full access to our web resources. Once registered, users have full access to brochures, videos and additional information fully describing the features and benefits of EZswitch®, G4, FraudBlock™, EMV support, Virtualization and our entire suite of products, services and solutions.