Kingston, Jamaica: In keeping with their chartered commitment to continuous innovation and development of products, services and technology to deliver the best customer experience possible, Sagicor Bank will be upgrading from SWITCHWARE® 3.10 to SWITCHWARE® 3.12.
Sagicor Bank is the retail, business and corporate banking arm of Sagicor Group Jamaica. With total assets in excess of US $5.3 billion, Sagicor operates in 21 countries including the USA and Latin America and is a leading provider of financial services in the Caribbean.
Certified PA-DSS v2.0 compliant, the upgrade to the latest SWITCHWARE® version includes integrated support for future activation of full EMV functionality. In addition, the new system enables implementation of a host of additional new features and options including:
- G4 Web-based Apps enabling single sign-on, real-time, “drill-down” transaction and cardholder research and reporting, full system monitoring, and job/task schedule management
- FraudBlock™ integrated, rules-based, real-time fraud detection and prevention system
- Sentinel™ alert notification system provides unattended monitoring of ATM’s, core system interface, EFT connections and more
- Interactive Teller Support enabling the provision of remote teller-assisted services at the ATM
- Stand-in authorization using a positive balance file (PBF) and/or card limits when the host authorizing system is unavailable
- Support for multiple ATM/ EFT/ core banking systems and third party network connections
- Allows incorporating multiple PIN Verification Keys (PVKs) for a single Bank Identification Number (BIN)
- On-demand ATM/EFT network denial rules
- ATM inactivity status updates
- Cardless ATM person-to-person (P2P) withdrawals
The seamless upgrade to this robust and globally proven ATM driving and Debit Card management platform will be achieved using CSFi’s proprietary TotalCARE™ quality assurance testing and migration services. TotalCARE utilizes a clone and target system to mirror the bank’s existing and future production systems. Rigorous testing using CSFi developed utilities will ensure that all compatibility, OS and application errors will be identified prior to migration and ensure flawless performance in the bank’s unique operational environment.
To learn more, Register now at CSFi.com and enable full access to our web resources. Once registered, users have full access to brochures, videos and additional information fully describing the features and benefits of SWITCHWARE®, TotalCARE™, G4, Sentinel™, FraudBlock™, EMV support and our entire suite of products, services and solutions.