Marceline, MO: Currently using EZswitch® 2010 Plus to connect their Fiserv Precision core to the Shazam EFT Network, Reginal Missouri Bank (RMB) is upgrading to EZswitch® G4 In order to maximize the efficiency of their planned conversion to the Transfund EFT network.
The bank selected CSFi’s web-based EZswitch G4 as the most cost effective, scalable, and feature rich online interface to their new ATM/EFT network and core banking system. CSFi’s proprietary system integration services will ensure a seamless conversion process, resulting in no system downtime or inconvenience to cardholders and will include Transfund EFT Network certification and testing services as well as Transfund/ELAN CACM certification.
The upgrade enables continuation of the bank’s 108 year tradition of providing the very best in service, products and technology to serve the small businesses, farmers and household in north-central Missouri
Installed on a virtual platform, the upgrade will include implementation of CSFi’s Sentinel™ Alert Notification System and integrated support for future activation of full EMV functionality, ensuring that both the bank and its cardholders are relying upon the most advanced and secure debit card management technology available.
Providing an at-a-glance view of the entire debit payment network, the G4 front end interface’s exponential improvement in ease-of-use, system navigation, transaction processing management, and general system control will ensure that every authorized user can easily utilize the system’s full capabilities. EZswitch G4 base system functionalities include online ATM/debit issuer authorizations, real-time online card maintenance (OLCM) updates, and single point of card maintenance entry as well as an expanding menu of additional new features and options reducing fraud losses and streamlining management of debit card operations including:
- FraudBlock™ integrated, rules-based, real-time fraud detection and prevention system
- Advanced drill down for transaction and cardholder research and reporting
- Automated job/task schedule management
- ATM inactivity status updates
- System health check monitoring including all connections and database status
- Stand-in authorization using a positive balance file (in addition to using card limits), when the host authorizing system is unavailable
- On-demand network denial rules
- Support for Cardholder Alerts via email and SMS-text
- Reconciliation subsystem
- Audits and logs of all user activity and more…
To learn more, Register now at CSFi.com and enable full access to our web resources. Once registered, users have full access to brochures, videos and additional information fully describing the features and benefits of EZswitch®, G4, Sentinel™, FraudBlock™, EMV support, Virtualization, and our entire suite of products, services and solutions.