Cincinnati, OH: North Side Bank & Trust Company (NSBT) is live with EZswitch® G4, providing the half billion dollar institution with the most secure, efficient and scalable end-to-end debit card management solution available.
Their new system, which has the ability to be activated for EMV-readiness, provides immediate and recognizable benefits to both the Bank and its customers, including enhanced fraud protection, stand-in processing and support for many additional options and features. With the installation of EZswitch G4 as the interface to their Fiserv Precision core banking system and First Data Star EFT network, NSTB will also be utilizing the system’s support for the First Data Star Real-Time Card Maintenance (RTCM) interface.
The real-time based tools incorporated into EZswitch G4 enable the instant identification and leveraging of current trends in card usage and system status that are key to maintaining peak operational efficiency and realization of the full revenue potential of their debit card programs. Additionally, installation on a VMware platform results in increased reliability and disaster recovery capability, while reducing necessary hardware investment.
The advanced features of this installation of EZswitch G4 that will reap immediate rewards for both the Bank and its cardholders include:
Instant access to debit card activity and information:
- Current activity and balances
- Account transfers
- Interchange fee generation
- Debit card activations
- Effectiveness of rewards and loyalty programs
- Changes in personal cardholder preferences
- Faster resolution of transactional disputes
- Suspicious or fraudulent activity
G4 Web-based Apps:
G4’s at-a-glance view of the switch network and enhanced intuitive navigation tools allow any user easy access to the application’s full capabilities including:
- Real-time transaction and cardholder research and reporting with “drill down” capability
- Real-time full system monitoring of all connections and database status
- Simplified automation of routine job/task scheduling and management
- Secure, single point of sign-on for multiple users with customizable roles and permissions
- Audits and logs of all user activity and more