Safat, Kuwait: Kuwait International Bank (KIB) is now live with an upgrade to SWITCHWARE® 3.12. Since first incorporating over 40 years ago as Kuwait Real Estate Bank, the firm’s commitment to operational excellence and providing the most innovative products and technology available, has resulted in KIB now trading publicly with 26 branches across the state of Kuwait.
Certified PA-DSS v2.0 compliant, the latest SWITCHWARE version includes integrated support for activation of full EMV functionality and enables upgrading users to implement a host of additional new features and options including:
- FraudBlock™ integrated, rules-based, real-time fraud detection and prevention system
- Sentinel™ alert notification system provides unattended monitoring of ATM’s, core system interface, EFT connections and more
- Stand-in authorization using a positive balance file (PBF) and/or card limits when the host authorizing system is unavailable
- Support for multiple ATM/ EFT/ core banking systems and third party network connections
- On-demand ATM/EFT network denial rules
- ATM inactivity status updates
As a full service commercial and personal banking enterprise, the deployment of SWITCHWARE® 3.12 ensures that both the bank and its cardholders are relying upon the most advanced and secure ATM driving and debit card management technology available.
To learn more, Register now at CSFi.com and enable full access to our web resources. Once registered, users have full access to brochures, videos and additional information fully describing the features and benefits of SWITCHWARE®, G4, Sentinel™, FraudBlock™, EMV support and our entire suite of products, services and solutions