Springfield, IL: Staying true to their core values, Illini Bank is upgrading from EZswitch® Plus to EZswitch® G4. With 12 branches, and over $288 million in assets, the bank has a long standing reputation for providing its customers with the cutting-edge technology and innovative products and services necessary to provide exceptional customer and cardholder service.
The upgrade from EZswitch® 2010 Plus to EZswitch G4 with Sentinel™, linking their core banking system to the Shazam® EFT Network, ensures that both the bank and its cardholders are relying upon the most advanced and secure online card management technology available.
Installed on a VMware platform, the new system enables support for future activation of full EMV functionality while reducing necessary hardware investment and increasing security, system redundancy and disaster recovery capabilities.
The seamless integration of EZswitch G4 provides a wide range of proprietary features and capabilities proven to lower costs, boost revenues, and increase cardholder satisfaction. Customers taking advantage of the web-based apps report exponential improvement in ease-of-use, system navigation, transaction processing management, and general system control.
The immediate and recognizable benefits to both the bank and its customers include; increased operational efficiency and an improved cardholder experience with enhanced fraud detection and prevention, stand-in processing, and many other additional new features and options including:
- G4 web-based apps enabling real-time “drill-down” transaction and cardholder research and reporting, full system monitoring and job/task schedule management
- FraudBlock™ integrated, rules-based, real-time fraud detection and prevention system
- On-demand Network Denial Rules
- Sentinel™ alert notification system provides unattended monitoring of ATMs, core system interface, EFT network connection(s) and much more
- Stand-in authorization using a positive balance file (PBF) and/or card limits when the host authorizing system is unavailable
- Secure, single point of card maintenance entry
- ATM inactivity status updates
- Support for Cardholder Alerts via email and SMS-text
- System health check monitoring
- Reconciliation subsystem
- And more…
To learn more, Register now at CSFi.com and enable full access to our web resources. Once registered, users have full access to brochures, videos and additional information fully describing the features and benefits of EZswitch®, G4, Sentinel™, FraudBlock™, EMV support and our entire suite of products, services and solutions.