Mount Pleasant, TX: Guaranty Bank & Trust (GBT) is now live with their upgrade from CSFi’s EZswitch® 2010 Plus to EZswitch® G4, establishing a powerful new online, web-based interface between their Fiserv Precision core banking system and First Data Star EFT network.
For over 100 years the bank has grown and prospered by continually meeting the financial needs of the communities it serves. Now with over $1.3 billion in assets and 22 branches, Guaranty Bank & Trust is one of the oldest and most respected regional community banks in East Texas and has built a reputation of conservative soundness that has served it well.
GBT’s rapid growth and ever evolving cardholder demand for sophisticated and secure banking services required that both the bank and its cardholders rely upon the most advanced, scalable and secure debit card management technology available.
The robust and globally proven EZswitch G4 platform provides a flexible and EMV capable solution for financial institutions aiming to minimize costs, expand revenue sources, and maximize data and transactional security. Providing an “at-a-glance” view of the entire debit payment network, the G4 front-end intuitive navigational tools enable every user to easily utilize the new system’s full capabilities, including: real-time system wide monitoring, automated job/task scheduling, and advanced card maintenance and transaction research and reporting.
Installed on a VMware platform that includes licensing of a VMware Disaster Recovery site; the new system reduces necessary hardware investment while increasing transactional and data security, system redundancy and disaster recovery capabilities.
Further enhancing the protection of business critical applications and information, the upgrade also provides IBM’s Informix RSS real-time data replication support for a remote secondary system used for disaster recovery.
The upgrade’s immediate and recognizable benefits to both the bank and its customers include streamlined operational efficiency, improved cardholder experience with enhanced fraud detection and prevention, and many other additional new features and options:
- FraudBlock™ integrated, rules-based, real-time fraud detection and prevention system
- On-demand Network Denial Rules
- Sentinel™ alert notification system provides unattended monitoring of ATMs, core system interface, EFT network connection(s) and more
- Stand-in authorization using a positive balance file (PBF) and/or card limits when the host authorizing system is unavailable
- Secure, single point of card maintenance entry
- ATM inactivity status updates
- Support for Cardholder Alerts via email and SMS-text
- System health check monitoring
- Reconciliation subsystem
- On-demand ATM/EFT network denial rules
- Upgrades to the latest version of Red Hat and IBM Informix Express Database
To learn more, Register now at CSFi.com and enable full access to our web resources. Once registered, users have full access to brochures, videos and additional information fully describing the features and benefits of EZswitch®, G4, Sentinel™, FraudBlock™, EMV support and our entire suite of products, services and solutions.