Bozemam, MT: First Security Bank has selected CSFi’s EZswitch® G4 as the online interface to their new D+H Phoenix EFE core system and existing Fiserv EFT ATM/debit acquirer network.
For over 90 years, First Security Bank has proudly served the residents of Gallatin, Chouteau, and surrounding counties. With nine branch locations and over 20% of all deposits in the area, the bank has consistently kept pace with evolving customer, business and compliance demands by employing the most advanced technology available to provide the best customer experience possible.
The new EZswitch G4 installation will enable the bank to enhance both operational efficiency and the cardholder experience by taking advantage of the latest features and enhancements to EZswitch software. Features implemented in the new system include G4 web-based apps’ advanced card maintenance, transaction research and reporting, real-time system wide monitoring tools and CSFi’s Sentinel™ Alert Notification System for unattended monitoring of ATM’s, core system interface, EFT and other connections.
Highly customizable and scalable , the globally proven platform includes integrated support for future activation of EMV functionality, and will be installed in a virtual VMware ESXi environment that reduces necessary hardware investment while providing increased security, and disaster recovery capabilities.
Providing the bank with powerful front end tools for managing their new system, CSFi’s G4 Web-based apps present an “at-a glance” view of the entire debit payment network and intuitive navigational tools that include “hover-over” and “drill-down” research capabilities.
EZswitch G4 base functionalities, features and options for reducing fraud losses and streamlining management of debit card operations include:
- G4 Web-based Apps (real-time transaction and cardholder research and reporting, full system monitoring and job/task schedule managing)
- FraudBlock™ (integrated, rules-based, real-time fraud detection and prevention system)
- Stand-in authorization using a positive balance file (PBF) and/or card limits (the system will authorize using a PBF or card limits when the host authorizing system is unavailable)
- Secure, single point of card maintenance entry
- Support for Cardholder Alerts via email and SMS-text
- ATM inactivity status updates
- System health check monitoring
- Audits and logs of all user activity
- Reconciliation subsystem
- On-demand ATM/EFT network denial rules
- Upgrades to the latest version of Red Hat and IBM Informix Express Database
To learn more, Register now at CSFi.com and enable full access to our web resources. Once registered, users have full access to brochures, videos and additional information fully describing the features and benefits of EZswitch®, G4, Sentinel™, FraudBlock™, EMV support, Virtualization, and our entire suite of products, services and solutions.