Bozeman, MT: First Security Bank is now live with CSFi’s EZswitch® G4 as the online interface to their new D+H Phoenix EFE core system and existing Fiserv EFT ATM/debit acquirer network.
For over 90 years, First Security Bank has proudly served the residents of Gallatin, Chouteau, and surrounding counties. With nine branch locations, and over 20% of all deposits in the area, the bank has consistently kept pace with evolving customer, business and compliance demands by employing the most advanced technology available to provide the best customer experience possible.
As the largest locally owned bank in Gallatin County, with total assets of over $740M, the bank’s community involvement has consistently received high marks by the FDIC under the Community Reinvestment Act.
EZswitch G4 enables the bank to enhance both operational efficiency and the cardholder experience by taking advantage of the system’s latest features and functions including; G4 web-based apps, streamlined card maintenance, enhanced transaction research and reporting tools, system-wide monitoring tools and CSFi’s Sentinel™ Alert Notification System for unattended monitoring of the core system and EFT network connections.
Highly customizable and scalable, the globally-proven system includes integrated support for future activation of EMV functionality. A virtual environment installation reduces the total hardware investment to operate the system while also providing increased security and simplistic options for disaster recovery.
Providing the bank with powerful front-end tools for system management, the G4 web-based apps present an “at-a glance” view of the entire payment network and intuitive navigational tools that include “hover-over” and “drill-down” research capabilities.
EZswitch G4 base functionalities, features and options for reducing fraud losses and streamlining management of debit card operations include:
- G4 Web-based Apps (real-time transaction and cardholder research and reporting, system-wide monitoring and job/task schedule managing)
- FraudBlock™ (integrated, rules-based, real-time fraud detection and prevention system)
- Stand-in authorization using a positive balance file (PBF) and/or card limits (the system will authorize using a PBF or card limits when the host authorizing system is unavailable)
- Secure, single point of card maintenance entry
- Support for Cardholder Alerts via email and SMS-text
- Audits and logs of all user activity
- Reconciliation subsystem
- On-demand ATM/EFT network denial rules
To learn more, Register now at CSFi.com and enable full access to our web resources. Once registered, users have full access to brochures, videos and additional information fully describing the features and benefits of EZswitch®, G4 Web-Based Apps, Sentinel™, FraudBlock™, EMV support, Virtualization, and our entire suite of products, services and solutions.