East Boston, MA: First Priority Credit Union (FPCU), a Massachusetts state-chartered credit union providing banking products and services to members since 1924, is upgrading from EZswitch® Plus to EZswitch® G4.
As a middleware solution providing a real-time online interface between ATM/EFT networks and the bank’s host core operating system, the scalable and robust EZswitch G4 system includes integrated support for future activation of full EMV functionality as well as a wide range of additional proprietary features and capabilities.
Installed on a VMware platform, the upgrade to EZswitch G4 with Sentinel™ Alert Notification System will be reducing necessary hardware investment and increasing data and transaction security, system redundancy, and disaster recovery capabilities.
The powerful G4 front end provides significant improvement in ease of system navigation, transaction processing management, and general system control allowing for easy utilization of the systems advanced transaction and cardholder research and reporting, full system monitoring, and job/task schedule management tools.
The upgrade to EZswitch G4 will ensure that both the bank and its cardholders are relying upon the most reliable and secure online card management technology available.
System features and options include:
- FraudBlock™ (integrated, rules-based, real-time fraud detection and prevention system)
- Sentinel™ alert notification system (provides unattended monitoring of ATMs, core system interface, EFT network connection(s) and much more.
- Stand-in authorization using a positive balance file (PBF) and/or card limits (the system will authorize using a PBF or card limits when the host authorizing system is unavailable)
- Secure, single point of card maintenance entry
- Drill-down capability for detailed research
- ATM inactivity status updates
- Support for Cardholder Alerts via email and SMS-text
- System health check monitoring
- Reconciliation subsystem
- On-demand ATM/EFT network denial rules
- Upgrades to the latest version of Red Hat and IBM Informix Express Database
- And more…
To learn more, Register now at CSFi.com and enable full access to our web resources. Once registered, users have full access to brochures, videos and additional information fully describing the features and benefits of EZswitch®, G4, Sentinel™, FraudBlock™, EMV support, Virtualization, and our entire suite of products, services and solutions.