Kemp, TX: First National Bank of Kemp, Texas (FNBK) has been providing friendly and secure banking services to Kemp and its surrounding communities since 1901. Seeking to provide needed financial services to the communities it serves as well as position itself for future strategic expansion, FNBK is upgrading to EZswitch® G4 to ensure that both the bank and its cardholders are relying upon the most advanced, scalable and secure debit card management technology available.
In keeping with their long standing tradition of providing premiere financial products and services, FNBK is consistently engaged in the benchmarking of their systems to identify and implement changes necessary to surpass customer expectations. The selection of EZswitch G4 to connect their Fiserv Precision core to the Shazam EFT Network will enable the bank to enhance both operational efficiency and cardholder experience by taking advantage of the latest features and enhancements to EZswitch software. Features implemented in the upgrade include CSFi’s Sentinel™ Alert Notification System as well as G4 web-based apps advanced card maintenance, transaction research and reporting, and real-time system wide monitoring tools.
The G4 front end interface introduces an exponential improvement in ease-of-use, system navigation, transaction processing management, and general system control. EZswitch G4 base system functionalities include online ATM/debit issuer authorizations, real-time online card maintenance (OLCM) updates, and single point of card maintenance entry as well as many additional features and options reducing fraud losses and streamlining management of debit card operations.
The VMware implementation of the system upgrade includes integrated support for future full EMV functionality, Shazam EFT Network re-certification and testing, and access to a host of additional new features and options including:
- FraudBlock™ integrated, rules-based, real-time fraud detection and prevention system
- Sentinel™ Alert Notification System providing unattended monitoring of ATM’s, core system interface, EFT connections and more
- Stand-in authorization using a positive balance file (PBF) and/or card limits when the host authorizing system is unavailable
- Support for multiple ATM/ EFT/ core banking systems and third party network connections
- Advanced “drill down” transaction and cardholder research and reporting
- Automated job/task schedule management
- On-demand ATM/EFT network denial rules
- Secure, single point of card maintenance entry for multiple users
- ATM inactivity status updates
- Reconciliation subsystem
- System health check monitoring
- Support for Cardholder Alerts via email and SMS-text
- Upgrades to the latest version of Red Hat and IBM Informix Express Database and more…
To learn more, Register now at CSFi.com and enable full access to our web resources. Once registered, users have full access to brochures, videos and additional information fully describing the features and benefits of EZswitch®, G4, Sentinel™, FraudBlock™, EMV support and our entire suite of products, services and solutions.