Talladega, AL: As its name suggests, First Bank of Alabama (FBA) is the oldest continuously operating bank in the state. For over 165 years, the community bank has provided businesses and citizens of Talladega County with an unsurpassed combination of personalized service and cutting edge financial products and technology.
In keeping with that tradition, the bank is upgrading from EZswitch® Plus to EZswitch® G4 to meet the evolving demands of today’s challenging business and compliance environment. As the new online interface between the bank’s Fiserv Precision core banking platform and the Fiserv EFT network, the upgrade will allow the bank to take full advantage of the latest additions and advanced functionalities of CSFi’s EZswitch software.
Features to be implemented in the upgrade include: G4 web-based apps advanced card maintenance, transaction research and reporting, and real-time system wide monitoring tools. CSFi’s Sentinel™ Alert Notification services will provide unattended monitoring of ATM’s, the core system interface, EFT, and other connections.
The new system paves the way toward future full EMV functionality and provides the bank with a scalable solution globally proven to minimize costs, expand revenue sources, and maximize security.
CSFi proprietary system integration services will assure the seamless VMware ESXi installation of the upgrade, resulting in no system downtime or inconvenience to FBA cardholders and includes Fiserv EFT Network re-certification and testing services.
G4’s front-end intuitive navigational tools will enable easy utilization of the new system’s full capabilities, including real-time system wide monitoring and automated job/task scheduling. EZswitch G4 base functionalities include online ATM debit issuer authorizations, real-time online card maintenance (OLCM) updates, and an expanding menu of additional new features and options:
- FraudBlock™ integrated, rules-based, real-time fraud detection and prevention system
- Advanced drill down capability for transaction and cardholder research and reporting
- Secure, single point of card maintenance entry
- Support for multiple ATM/ EFT/ core banking systems and third party network connections
- ATM inactivity status updates
- System health check monitoring including all connections and database status
- Stand-in authorization using a positive balance file (in addition to using card limits), when the host authorizing system is unavailable
- On-demand network denial rules
- Support for Cardholder Alerts via email and SMS-text
- Reconciliation subsystem
- Audits and logs of all user activity and more…
To learn more, Register now at CSFi.com and enable full access to our web resources. Once registered, users have full access to brochures, videos and additional information fully describing the features and benefits of EZswitch®, G4, Sentinel™, FraudBlock™, EMV support, Virtualization, and our entire suite of products, services and solutions.