Gibbon, NE:Exchange Bank using Fiserv EFT, and First National Bank and Trust of Junction City, KS using First Data Star EFT network are now live with an upgrade from EZswitch® Plus to a single EZswitch G4 installation. The new system will be operating in a VMware ESXi virtual environment and support the two separate online EFT network interfaces from the single system installation.
Further enhancing the protection of business critical applications and information, the banks are also deploying cold backup/DR servers and utilizing IBM Informix Express Edition v12.1 RSS function for near real-time data replication between the banks’ production and remote backup EZswitch G4 servers.
The robust and globally proven EZswitch G4 platform provides a flexible and EMV capable solution for financial institutions aiming to minimize costs, expand revenue sources, and maximize data and transactional security. Providing an “at-a-glance” view of the entire debit payment network, the G4 front-end intuitive navigational tools enable every user to easily utilize the new system’s full capabilities, including: real-time system wide monitoring, automated job/task scheduling, and advanced card maintenance and transaction research and reporting.
The upgrade’s immediate and recognizable benefits to both the bank and its customers include streamlined operational efficiency, improved cardholder experience with enhanced fraud detection and prevention, and many other additional new features and options:
- FraudBlock™ integrated, rules-based, real-time fraud detection and prevention system
- Sentinel™ alert notification system provides unattended monitoring of ATMs, core system interface, EFT network connection(s) and more
- Secure, single point of card maintenance entry
- System health check monitoring
- ATM inactivity status updates
- On-demand ATM/EFT network denial rules
- Stand-in authorization using a positive balance file (PBF) and/or card limits when the host authorizing system is unavailable
- Support for Cardholder Alerts via email and SMS-text
- Reconciliation subsystem
- Upgrades to the latest version of Red Hat and IBM Informix Express Database and more…
To learn more, Register now at CSFi.com and enable full access to our web resources. Once registered, users have full access to brochures, videos and additional information fully describing the features and benefits of EZswitch®, G4, Sentinel™, FraudBlock™, EMV support, Virtualization, and our entire suite of products, services and solutions.