Cleo Springs, OK: In order to take advantage of the latest enhancements to CSFi’s EZswitch® software, Cleo State Bank is now live with an upgrade from CSFi’s EZswitch® Plus to EZswitch® G4.
Installed in a virtual VMware environment, the new online interface connecting the bank’s Fiserv Precision core banking system to the First Data Star EFT network implements a host of features proven to lower costs, boost revenues, and improve operational efficiency.
Able to accommodate virtually any EFT connection or third party interface, EZswitch G4 allows financial institutions flexibility in selection of “best-of-breed” applications to integrate into their electronic payments operating environment.
Immediate and recognizable benefits to both the bank and its customers include an improved cardholder experience with integrated support for future activation of full EMV functionality, improved data and transaction security, and many additional features and options including:
- G4 Web-based Apps real-time transaction and cardholder research and reporting, full system monitoring and job/task schedule managing
- FraudBlock™ integrated, rules-based, real-time fraud detection and prevention system
- Sentinel™ Alert Notification System providing unattended monitoring of ATM’s, core system interface EFT connections and more
- Support for Cardholder Alerts via email and SMS-text
- On-demand ATM/EFT Network Denial Rules
- Stand-in authorization using a positive balance file (PBF) and/or card limits
- Secure, single point of card maintenance entry
- ATM inactivity status updates
- System health check monitoring including all connections and database status
- Reconciliation subsystem
- Advanced “drill down” capability for transaction and cardholder research and reporting
- Automated job/task schedule management
- Audits and logs of all user activity and much more….
G4 Web-based apps
Providing an “at-a-glance” view of the entire debit payment network, G4 Web-based apps provide the bank with powerful front-end tools for managing their new system. A graphical view of the entire payments network and intuitive navigational tools including “hover-over” and “drill-down” capabilities afford real-time system wide monitoring, automated job/task scheduling, advanced card maintenance and transaction research and reporting, and more… enabling every user to easily utilize the new system’s full capabilities.
To learn more, Register now at CSFi.com and enable full access to our web resources. Once registered, users have full access to brochures, videos and additional information fully describing the features and benefits of EZswitch® G4, Sentinel™, FraudBlock™, EMV support, Virtualization, and our entire suite of products, services and solutions.