St. Paul, NE: The Citizens Bank & Trust Company is now live with an upgrade from EZswitch® 2012 to EZswitch® G4. The new online interface connecting the bank’s Fiserv Precision core banking system to the Elan EFT network introduces a host of new features proven to lower costs, boost revenues, and improve operational efficiency.
As a full service bank moving forward to meet every banking need, Citizens Bank & Trust chose a virtual implementation of EZswitch G4 as the best choice to fulfill their stated obligation to exceed customer expectations and increase shareholder profitability.
EZswitch G4 allows financial institutions to accommodate virtually any EFT connection or third party interface allowing for flexibility in selection of “best-of-breed” applications and interfaces to integrate into their electronic payments operating environment.
The immediate and recognizable benefits to both the bank and its customers will include an improved cardholder experience with integrated support for future activation of full EMV functionality, improved data and transaction security, and many additional features and options including:
- FraudBlock™ integrated, rules-based, real-time fraud detection and prevention system
- Sentinel™ Alert Notification System providing unattended monitoring of ATM’s, core system interface, EFT connections and more
- On-demand ATM/EFT Network Denial Rules
- Support for Cardholder Alerts via email and SMS-text
- Stand-in authorization using a positive balance file (PBF) and/or card limits when the host authorizing system is unavailable
- Support for multiple ATM/EFT, and other third party connections
- Secure, single point of card maintenance entry
- Advanced “drill down” capability for transaction and cardholder research and reporting
- Automated job/task schedule management
- Single sign-on support for multiple users
- System health check monitoring including all connections and database status
- ATM inactivity status updates
- System health check monitoring
- Reconciliation subsystem and more…
Providing an “at-a-glance” view of the entire debit payment network, the powerful G4 front-end’s intuitive navigational tools will enable every user to easily utilize the new system’s full capabilities, including: real-time system wide monitoring, automated job/task scheduling, and advanced card maintenance and transaction research and reporting.
To learn more, Register now at CSFi.com and enable full access to our web resources. Once registered, users have full access to brochures, videos and additional information fully describing the features and benefits of EZswitch®, G4, Sentinel™, FraudBlock™, EMV support, Virtualization and our entire suite of products, services and solutions.