Apple River, IL: Apple River State Bank is now live with an upgrade from EZswitch Plus® to EZswitch® G4 as the online interface connecting their Fiserv Precision core banking system to the Shazam EFT network. Installed on a virtual platform, the installation includes implementation of CSFi’s Sentinel™ Alert Notification System and integrated support for full future EMV functionality.
Deployment of the powerful new system will provide immediate benefits for both the bank and its customers. Along with enhanced fraud protection, stand-in processing, and increased ATM device up-time and system availability, the upgrade paves the way for future activation of additional features and options including CSFi’s FraudBlock™ real-time, rules based fraud detection and prevention solution.
The new G4 web-based apps front end and intuitive navigational tools will enable every user to easily employ the new system’s full capabilities, including: at-a- glance real-time system wide monitoring, automated job/task scheduling, and advanced card maintenance and transaction research and reporting.
EZswitch G4 base system functionalities include online ATM/debit issuer authorizations, real-time online card maintenance (OLCM) updates, and single point of card maintenance entry as well as an expanding menu of additional new features and options reducing fraud losses and streamlining management of debit card operations:
- Sentinel™ Alert Notification System providing unattended monitoring of ATM’s, core system interface EFT connections and more
- Advanced “drill down” transaction and cardholder research and reporting
- Automated job/task schedule management
- Support for cardholder alerts (via email and SMS text)
- Support for multiple ATM/EFT, and other third party connections
- ATM inactivity status updates
- System health check monitoring including all connections and database status
- Stand-in authorization using a positive balance file (in addition to using card limits), when the host authorizing system is unavailable
- On-demand network denial rules
- Support for cardholder alerts via email and SMS-text
- Reconciliation subsystem
- Audits and logs of all user activity and more…
To learn more, Register now at CSFi.com and enable full access to our web resources. Once registered, users have full access to brochures, videos and additional information fully describing the features and benefits of EZswitch®, G4, EMV support, FraudBlock™, Virtualization and our entire suite of products, services and solutions.