Online ATM and Debit Issuer System for PhoenixEFE
EZswitch® is an ATM/debit middleware system that provides an interface to the core banking system and an interface to an ATM/EFT network who supports an on-line authorization channel for ATM and debit issuer transactions. The system may operate on either a CSFi-supplied server or a virtualized (VMware) environment. The core system will perform transaction authorizations using the current balances and when unavailable EZswitch can perform stand-in authorization using a combination of card limits and a positive balance file (PBF). The PBF can be updated using one of two methods: the first method is through a real-time update as ATM/debit issuer transactions are processed and the second method is a full update from the core system that may be performed multiple times throughout the day.
- ATM and Debit transactions are authorized using current balances and immediately reflected in other banking applications
- Eliminate exposure to risk by authorizing transactions against current account balances
- Take advantage of the flexibility to change ATM/EFT network providers seamlessly without interfering with the Phoenix authorization interface
- Our online interface is certified against new Phoenix core software releases
- Single point of card maintenance entry reduces data disparity between systems by reducing the total number of entry points to one
- If the Phoenix core authorizing system is unavailable, EZswitch can perform stand-in authorization. This function leads to a substantial cost savings when compared to allowing the ATM/EFT network to stand-in
Harland Financial Solutions - Specific Features
Financial institutions who use one of the core system(s) listed in the table below can interface directly to a supported ATM/EFT network of their choosing. This is made possible through the bi-directional interface supported between EZswitch® and Harland Financial Solutions' core system.
|Supported Harland Financial Solutions System(s)|
- On-line ATM/debit interface to Phoenix
- Immediate posting of ATM and debit transactions
- Interface to your EFT network of choice (click here for full list)
- Stand-in authorization (using card limits or a positive balance file)
- Transaction logging and electronic queries
- Reconciliation subsystem for reconciling transactions with Network
(See a demonstration of the Reconciliation Subsystem - SECURE)
- Positive Balance File (PBF) available where updates are performed during the on-line authorization process and through periodic Phoenix updates (can be performed multiple times per day)
- Single point of card maintenance entry available
- Multi-institution and Network support available
- Alert notification available
- ATM and debit transactions are authorized using current balances
- ATM and debit transactions are immediately reflected in other bank systems
- Eliminate your exposure by authorizing transactions against current account balances.
- The flexibility to change EFT network providers seamlessly without impacting the Phoenix authorization interface
- Our on-line interface is contiunally certified against new Phoenix core software releases
- Single point of card maintenance entry reduces the total number of entry points and avoids errors attributable to entering the data in multiple places
- If your Phoenix core system is unavailable, the system can perform stand-in authorization that could lead to substantial cost savings when compared to your EFT network provider being required to stand-in.
- The automated alert system provides immediate notification of events that can cause disruption to customer service or events that result in financial impact to your financial institution (stand-in processing by EFT network)
- Monitoring of extended periods of ATM inactivity so remedial procedures can be immediately instituted
- System health check monitoring for performance and capacity planning
- Fraud detection and prevention to protect customers and reduce losses