CSF International (CSFi) offers a diverse, challenging and rewarding work environment with competitive compensation and benefits packages. Located in Sarasota, Florida (a premiere destination for tourists with highly acclaimed beaches and resorts) CSFi provides a great place to work and live.
With almost three decades of providing computer software solutions to the worldwide financial services industry, the company provides a stable place of employment. We conduct business with industry-leading companies from around the world and offer opportunities for travel and personal growth. We provide a comfortable work environment focusing on accomplishments and achievements instead of micromanagement and corporate politics.
Come work at a place where you can make a real difference.
Functional business units include:
- Admininstration / Human Resources
- Sales & Marketing
- Business Development / Account Management
- Computer Software Programming
- Systems Analyst
- System Administration/IT
- Customer Support Services
- Call Center / Help Desk
- System Integration and Implementation
Current position openings include the following:
|Available Position(s)||Date Posted|
|Software Engineer||10 August 2012|
|Customer Service Representative (Banking Software)||10 August 2012|
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume to:
CSF International, Inc.
1629 Barber Road
Sarasota, Florida 34240-9392 USA
Attn: Human Resources
or by email to:
1. Job applicants must be legally authorized to work in the USA without sponsorship.
2. Given our close involvement with financial institutions and their sensitive data, all new hires are screened prior to their employment with CSFi including a full background check. Each new hire also receives an employee handbook with corporate policies and procedures that they agree to follow. As a condition of employment, each new hire must provide their written acknowledgment that they agree to the policies and procedures contained in the employee handbook and submit to the full background check. Each new hire must also sign a non-disclosure agreement. In the event that an employee discontinues employment with CSFi, a checklist of departure items must be completed and signed prior to discontinuation of employment.
Baiduri Bank to implement EMV and Database Encryption solutions
May 15th, 2013
Brunei: Baiduri Bank has agreed to proceed with multiple SWITCHWARE projects. The first project will include upgrading their SWITCHWARE software to support EMV acquiring from their NCR and Diebold ATMs. EMV support will also be added to their SEMA (Singapore) network interface to manage foreign EMV ATM card authorizations. A second project is to implement IBM's InfoSphere Guardium Encryption Expert solution supporting database level encryption and protecting sensitive customer data in accordance with today's PCI DSS standards. The incorporation of database level encryption will also bring SWITCHWARE to PA-DSS validation standards.
Bank of Clarke County agrees to EZswitch 2012 upgrade
May 7th, 2013
Berryville, VA: Bank of Clarke County has agreed to upgrade to EZswitch® 2012 to support their growing ATM/debit on-line interface needs. Bank of Clarke County is a $589 million dollar Virginia-based community bank with 12 branches. The bank uses the Fiserv EFT network to drive their 13 ATMs and EZswitch to provide a real-time online interface to their Fiserv Precision core banking system for immediate update to the account balances.
Fiserv's Onalaska data center adds two new Shazam banks plus Shazam Batch Plastics support
April 16, 2013
Onalaska, WI: Fiserv's Onalaska data center recently added Carroll County State Bank (Carroll, IA) and Citizens State Bank (Fort Dodge, IA) as new CSFi-supported accounts using an enhanced version of EZswitch. In addition, Citizens State Bank will use the new Shazam 78D batch plastics interface provided by CSFi to streamline their card maintenance activities by using Fiserv Precision core as a single point of entry.
Click here for more news items.
Cards Middle East
CSFi Pre-Show Expo
Radisson Royal, Dubai
Cards Middle East 2013
Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Center