SWITCHWARE/VOLTDS Training Videos
SWITCHWARE® and VOLTDS® training videos are exclusively available to our SWITCHWARE customers and resellers. Customers and authorized resellers who are interested in advancing their knowledge of SWITCHWARE and VOLTDS may purchase access to any portion of the six and a half hours of online training videos listed below. The advanced knowledge that a person receives through these videos will enhance their system knowledge, reduce their dependency on CSFi technical support and allow that person to configure SWITCHWARE for optimal operations.
User account access may be purchased for the following training videos (with MS PowerPoint files included):
- Video 1 – 42 Minutes – System overview, architecture, shared memory, and parent/child processing
- Video 2 – 26 Minutes – SWX process, general “housekeeping”, and startup & shutdown processing
- Video 3 – 36 Minutes – tran_proc process including transaction processing flow, SAF and CCA processing
- Video 4 – 58 Minutes – Troubleshooting for performance and related problems
- Video 5 – 28 Minutes – ATM processing in SWITCHWARE
- Video 6 – 91 Minutes – Switch/host interface processing and troubleshooting
- Video 7 – 26 Minutes – HSM processing in SWITCHWARE
- Video 8 – 85 Minutes – EMV acquirer and issuer processing
- Video 9 – 28 Minutes – VOLTDS and Systems Software Diagnostics and Troubleshooting
Purchase a one-year subscription to view any of the listed videos by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Available Training Videos
Baiduri Bank to implement EMV and Database Encryption solutions
May 15th, 2013
Brunei: Baiduri Bank has agreed to proceed with multiple SWITCHWARE projects. The first project will include upgrading their SWITCHWARE software to support EMV acquiring from their NCR and Diebold ATMs. EMV support will also be added to their SEMA (Singapore) network interface to manage foreign EMV ATM card authorizations. A second project is to implement IBM's InfoSphere Guardium Encryption Expert solution supporting database level encryption and protecting sensitive customer data in accordance with today's PCI DSS standards. The incorporation of database level encryption will also bring SWITCHWARE to PA-DSS validation standards.
Bank of Clarke County agrees to EZswitch 2012 upgrade
May 7th, 2013
Berryville, VA: Bank of Clarke County has agreed to upgrade to EZswitch® 2012 to support their growing ATM/debit on-line interface needs. Bank of Clarke County is a $589 million dollar Virginia-based community bank with 12 branches. The bank uses the Fiserv EFT network to drive their 13 ATMs and EZswitch to provide a real-time online interface to their Fiserv Precision core banking system for immediate update to the account balances.
Fiserv's Onalaska data center adds two new Shazam banks plus Shazam Batch Plastics support
April 16, 2013
Onalaska, WI: Fiserv's Onalaska data center recently added Carroll County State Bank (Carroll, IA) and Citizens State Bank (Fort Dodge, IA) as new CSFi-supported accounts using an enhanced version of EZswitch. In addition, Citizens State Bank will use the new Shazam 78D batch plastics interface provided by CSFi to streamline their card maintenance activities by using Fiserv Precision core as a single point of entry.
Click here for more news items.
Cards Middle East
CSFi Pre-Show Expo
Radisson Royal, Dubai
Cards Middle East 2013
Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Center