Fraud Detection and Prevention System
FraudBlock™ is a rules-based fraud detection and prevention system that functions in both real-time and background modes. The real-time mode provides on-line authorization decisions to identify and prevent fraudulent activity before it occurs. The background mode accumulates historical data to identify fraudulent activities and patterns without making on-line authorization decisions.
The system's architecture is flexible and highly parameterized. The user interface allows system configuration and management functions to be performed via client applications. The dynamic, rules-based nature of the system allows flexible tailoring for current and future business requirements. Real-time and background system monitoring functions are accomplished through electronic query facilities.
FraudBlock™ also interfaces seamlessly with other CSFi products including SWITCHWARE® (providing transaction authorization and switching functions) and provides compliance with Visa's issuer rules.
- Risk management and fraud detection
- Rules-based system
- Real-time processing and authorization decisions
- Background accumulation of historical data
- Monitor real-time and background transaction processing
- Configure and manage rules through a client application
- View transaction data, rules validation results, and statistics
- Maintain history of suspected fraud
- Identify and prevent fraudulent transactions from being processed
- Reduce risk and minimize exposure
- Protect cardholders from fraudulent actions
- Boost customer confidence in your payment systems
- Adhere to today's strict security standards
- Avoid legal issues and liability shifts
- Compliance with Visa's issuer rules