On-Line Real-Time Authorization
This solution provides an interface to your core system to support on-line real-time authorizations for ATM and debit issuer transactions. Click here for core system interfaces supported in the USA and click here for core system interfaces supported internationally.
The main benefit is to eliminate the financial institution's exposure by authorizing transactions using current account balances. All authorizations are performed by the core system when it is available for authorization. If the core system is unavailable for authorization there are CSFi solutions that perform stand-in authorization using limits and a current balance file.
- On-line interface to a core system for authorizing ATM and debit transactions
- Uses the core system's latest balances that include teller, voice and internet banking activity
- Monitoring of the core system interface
- Stand-in authorization when the cosre system is unavailable using limits and a current balance file
- On-line authorization using current balances that include all financial institution delivery channels
- Minimize financial institution's exposure of authorizing ATM and debit transactions against old balances
SWITCHWARE® Product Link
EZswitch® Product Link
Note: If your preferred core system is not already supported, most of today's core systems support an ISO 8583 message format and TCP/IP communications or an XML message and TCP/IP communications. CSFi can develop an interface to meet your needs.