ATM Terminal Driving
This solution is meant for financial institutions who wish to maintain control over their ATM network processing and reap the cost benefits of driving their own ATMs in-house.The primary purpose of CSFi's SWITCHWARE® solution is to perform transaction processing and routing decisions that include sending at-us, on-us transactions to your core system for authorization, sending foreign transactions to shared EFT networks, performing PIN validation and standing in when the core system is unavailable.
Click here for a justification summary illustrating the advantages of driving your own ATMs in-house versus outsourcing.
- ATM terminal driving and management
- Core system interface
- EFT network interface
- Stand-in authorization
- ATM/EFT network monitoring
- Automated alert notification
- Management information reporting
- and much more ...
- Eliminate at-us, on-us fees
- Generate additional fee income
- In-house autonomy and control
- Personalized card functions
- Cross selling of services at the ATM
- Improved customer dispute resolution
- Faster speed to market
- Enhanced CSR knowledge
- Improved customer support services